There are tons of cool and popular couples costumes for Halloween 2010 you can choose from. There are a lot of classics you’ll still find popular, as well the latest and greatest from the movies and pop culture.
1) Twilight Couples Costume are a very popular couples costume choice to dress up as this year. Teen couples are going to love the Edward and Bella look. Even if you don’t find a licensed outfit, you can put together a vampire outfit easily enough and use wigs and makeup to look like these characters.
2) The Simpson’s Costumes most bought are the Homer and Marge Simpson Halloween costumes are still popular for 2010. The TV show is still crazy popular and always a hit.
3) Toy Story 3 Halloween Couples Idea: Woody and Jessie from Toy Story is another famous couple that is popular for Halloween 2010.
4) The Watchmen costumes are for fans of comic or movie, and you can go as Silk Spectre and Nite Owl.
5) Classic Halloween Couples Costumes include Cinderella and Prince Charming, there is Batman and Batgirl are always popular as well. Romeo and Juliet are romantic to portray and Antony and Cleopatra are still popular for couples’ costumes as well.
6) Avatar Costumes are a 2010 hit for Couples. Couples have the option of Jake Sully and Neytiri. You can also get the sexy version for some more adult fun.
7) Make this year the Pirate costume your party choice. Pirates are always popular and still are for 2010 thanks to Pirates Of The Carribean.
8) Star Wars Couples coostumes such as the Princess Leia and Hans Solo are always popular choices couples love to duo up in.
9) Alice In Wonderland Couples Costume Ideas: A lot of Halloween costumes have come out of the movie Alice in Wonderland and couples may want to go as Alice and the Mad Hatter.
10) If you’re attending a party with kids, check out the Shrek and Fiona which are also great couples costume choices for this year.
Dressing up as your favorite couple is a lot of fun and you can really use your imagination with some of these ideas. Some of the costumes for this year’s couples come with accessories, wigs, and masks. Of course, you can add your own if you prefer. Have a fun Halloween and make it one to remember!
Halloween Reads & Links:
– How To Pick Toddler Halloween Costumes via Blogigo
– Eek! I Need A Halloween Costume Right Now! via Buzzle
– LOL! BP Oil Spill Worker Suit via The Telegraph
– The Witching Hour Is Upon Us via Article Dashboard
– Put The Sizzle In Your Devil Costume via Pikaba